Buy Loose Diamonds From a Trusted Jeweler
A popular desire among many people who want to custom-build their own engagement and wedding rings is to buy loose diamonds for sale. If you’re searching for loose diamonds, we recommend always buying from a trusted jeweler like Fort Lauderdale-based JR Jewelers. We’ve spent generations helping people from South Florida cities like Miami, Boca Raton and West Palm Beach uncover the perfect loose diamonds for their needs. Use our special loose diamond search to make the process as easy as possible.
Factors to Consider When Buying Loose Diamonds
It’s essential for anyone who buys loose diamonds to keep these considerations in mind when making selections:
- Carat – Are you looking for a 1-carat, 2-carat or 3-carat loose diamond in the Fort Lauderdale area? Or do you want a diamond that’s a little smaller or bigger? You should have a basic idea of your preferred size when you’re searching for loose diamonds.
- Shape – Loose diamonds are cut into many shapes, such as the popular princess cut, cushion cut and round brilliant cut. Our guide gives you image guidelines so you can see how each shape looks from above.
- Color – Diamonds are graded according to their color. The higher the grade, the whiter the diamond.
- Clarity – The clarity of loose diamonds determines how many flaws are intrinsically in the stone. A higher clarity rating indicates fewer inclusions in the gemstone.
- Price – What is your budget for a loose diamond? Remember to factor in your price to build your dream special occasion ring into your overall budget.
Get Exceptional Loose Diamonds for Sale Today
The loose diamonds you’ll find at JR Jewelers have all been selected for their attractiveness. We’re pleased to offer you a wide range of loose diamonds so you can create a ring or other piece of jewelry that will be uniquely yours.