Two-Stone Engagement Rings
Two-Stone Engagement Rings
While solitaire settings are the choice for some couples, two-stone engagement rings have really been enjoying a wave of popularity recently. A two-stone engagement ring offers you additional sparkle and makes your hand even more eye-catching. A two-stone ring is also a little more unique and is a perfect choice if you don’t want many diamonds or a single stone for your engagement ring.
Why Two Stones?
Two-stone engagement ring designs also make perfect sense for a couple. Why get a solitary setting to celebrate the union of two people? With two-stone diamond ring designs, you get to celebrate your coupledom in a more symbolic fashion, showing how the two of you sparkle together. Each time you look at your two-stone ring, you will be reminded of how close the two of you are and the commitment you have made to each other.
When choosing two-stone diamond rings, you will want to consider:
- The diamonds. Look for cut, clarity and carat when considering diamonds to find one that sparkles just like your love. Since you will have two stones, you may opt for slightly smaller carats to accommodate both on your finger – or you may choose larger stones for a more dramatic look.
- Metal. Whether you choose gold, platinum, palladium or another metal, you might want to consider your personal style and the type of jewelry you usually wear.
- The design. Two-stone rings range from modern designs to more traditional looks. Some include a band of diamonds as well as two central stones, while others have just two diamonds. Look at the wide array of choices at JR Jewelers to get a sense of what appeals to you. You’ll want a design you will love year after year.
- Artisanship. Look for a quality-made band designed by artisans who have been in the industry for some time and know how to create a timeless ring. Quality artisanship means your ring lasts forever, just like your love. Quality can also make your diamond look its best, since the right setting and artisan approach can bring the most fire from any stone.
- Personal taste. Although the most subjective, taste is essential when choosing your two-stone ring. Look for a ring you will love looking at, year after year, for the rest of your life.
- Symmetry. The two rings in your setting should fit perfectly together, just like you and your love. They should be evenly matched in appearance, size, color and sparkle. Look for good symmetry and diamonds that have their unique look but are paired perfectly together in the setting.
JR Jewelers has been helping couples choose the perfect rings in Florida for years. Couples trust us to help choose the right rings because our highly qualified and friendly team offers outstanding customer service without pushiness. If you’d like a relaxed and helpful shopping experience when looking for your wedding ring, stop by JR Jewelers or browse our website to find a variety of beautiful designs.