Multi-Diamond Engagement Rings
Multi-diamond engagement rings let you propose with a cluster of diamonds rather that one stone. If you want an engagement ring offering a little more, multi-diamond ring settings might be the right choice for you. These rings offer several advantages:
- High sparkle. Because there are multiple surfaces, cluster-diamond engagement rings with multiple stones tend to sparkle bright from every angle.
- Dazzle. Multiple stones can look more glamorous than single-stone settings, especially since they can be grouped in high-fashion designs. If your love is abundant, a multi-stone setting can also feel more reflective of that, with its dazzling sparkle and shower of diamonds.
- Value. Cluster-diamond engagement ring designs can be budget-friendly when compared with solitaire options. Most multi-stone engagement rings are sold by total carat weight and can be more affordable when compared with solitaries of the same carat. While a single diamond has to be perfect in a ring, multi-stone settings can include different cuts or even different levels of clarity, creating a unique look.
- Fashion. Cluster-diamond engagement ring settings can include all white diamonds, diamonds in different colors or even multiple types of stones. This can mean a virtually endless array of designs possible. The stones can be clustered in many types of designs, from classic to very modern. With multi-stone settings, the only limit is your imagination. You can even choose engagement rings with some diamonds set in a way that moves, so the diamonds can catch the light. Very often, you can do more with multi-stone rings rather than solitaire settings.
- Choice. It can be hard to choose just one diamond. With multiple stones, you can choose different colors and cuts as well as different stones. You are less restricted, meaning you have more options to choose from. In fact, you can combine your diamonds with your birthstone or with other gems, if you like.
Would You Like to Experience the Sparkle of Multi-Stone Engagement Rings Yourself?
Multi-metal engagement rings include clusters of round-cut, cushion-cut, princess-cut and baguette-cut diamonds for maximum sparkle. If you’d like to experience the wow factor of these rings yourself, take a look at the selection at JR Jewelers. You can see many rings and try them on or explore classic and high-fashion choices.
JR Jewelers has been part of special celebrations in Fort Lauderdale and across the country for years. Our vast selection of quality pieces and our no-pressure sales approach make it easy for you to find the perfect ring to express your love. Our online store allows you to browse from the comfort of your home until you find the right ring for you and your love.
The team at JR Jewelers is committed to helping individuals and couples find that timeless heirloom-quality piece. Our highly trained professionals will help you through every step of the process. They can answer every question you may have about diamonds, rings and jewelry. Visit JR Jewelers today to browse our unique and stunning rings.